As Victoria emerges from the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, businesses and workers need to ensure they can safely reopen and engage with customers.
TMG College Australia is now offering a free, short, accredited training course offered as a mixture of online and workplace-based learning, available to help staff in critical industries identify and manage the ongoing risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) s.
Workers can be upskilled with this free, short, accredited training courses available to customer-facing employees in critical industry sectors.
After completion of the training, they will be able to confidently:
- follow standard and additional precautions for prevention and
- identify hazards and assess risks
- follow procedures for managing risks associated with specific hazards.
Participants will learn a range of skills, including:
- Hand hygiene practices
- Effective surface cleaning
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Disposal of contaminated waste
- Hazard identification, and reporting
- Appropriate protocols and responses in the event of an incident
- Knowledge regarding the basis of and transmission
Find out more and register for one of the streams below!
Training delivered across Victoria with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. We encourage individuals with disabilities to access training subsidised through the Skills First Program. Enrolment for eligible students is under the Skills First Program and may impact access to further Government-subsidised training. Enrolment fee may apply. For current policies, procedures, fees, eligibility, documentation, relating to this information, please refer to the TMG website (http://www.tmg.edu.au).