English for Academic Purposes (EAP) 1
||10 weeks per level, 20 weeks
||20 hours per week
||CBD Campus – 400 Queen Street, Melbourne
For students wishing to continue on to further academic study, the EAP (English for Academic Purposes) courses prepare students with the academic English skills required for success in our vocational education and training (VET) qualifications on CRICOS scope (see page 8), or for future pathways to Bachelor and Master programs at university level.
These courses start every 5 weeks and are available at the following levels:
Skills in academic writing, critical thinking, independent research and reporting, oral presentations and confident participation in a range of academic situations are key features of the program.
- Requirements for entry into the EAP 1 course is an IELTS score of 4.5, TMG placement test, or successful completion of General English Intermediate Level*.
- Students must be 18 years or older
* At the discretion of the Academic Manager
$380.00 per week
* Overseas Health Care Cover (OSHC) fees applicable for Student Visa holders only.
* Subject to class & level avaliability