||10 weeks per level
||20 hours per week
||CBD Campus – 400 Queen Street, Melbourne
||Every Monday except public holidays
The IELTS Preparation and IELTS Preparation Extension courses provide intensive preparation and skills assessment practice required for the IELTS examination. It has been designed for students who require IELTS scores for entry into TAFE (Technical and Further Education), higher education courses or for migration purposes. The students focus on the practice of the four macro-skills (speaking, writing, reading and listening) in the IELTS format.
Fore more information on IELTS, visit their website : https://ielts.com.au/
- IELTS Preparation: Students must demonstrate an Intermediate level of English through one of the recognised English Tests (IELTS score 4.5, equivalent PTE score or TMG Placement Test).*
- Students must be 18 years or older
* At the discretion of the Academic Manager
$380.00 per week
* Overseas Health Care Cover (OSHC) fees applicable for Student Visa holders only.
* Subject to class & level avaliability