Learn how to make coffee like a professional barista in this four-hour course. Beginning with basic techniques and finishing with current industry knowledge, you will learn how to make the most popular espresso-based drinks, such as lattes, cappuccinos, flat whites, macchiatos, mochas and pure espresso. You’ll also master coffee theory, including coffee roasting and grinding tips.
What you’ll learn:
– Select and grind coffee beans.
– Extract and serve espresso coffee using commercial espresso machines.
– Extract and monitor quality of espresso.
– Undertake milk texturing process.
– Clean espresso equipment.
– Practice in our simulated cafe environment, Cafe 411.
On completion of this course you will receive a Certificate of Achievement
|Start Date:||Days of Week:||Time:||Location:||Address:|
|20 December, 2018 – SOLD OUT||Thursday||1.00pm – 5.00pm||City||411 King street, West Melbourne.|
Classes will resume in February of 2019 at TMG College Australia’s new city campus – 400 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3004.