Learn how to make coffee like a professional barista in this four-hour course. Beginning with basic techniques and finishing with current industry trends, you will learn how to make the most popular espresso-based drinks, such as lattes, cappuccinos, flat whites, long blacks, ristretto, piccolos, macchiatos, hot chocolates, mochas and short blacks. You’ll also learn a background on coffee theory and history, as well as different coffee roasting and grinding tips.
What you’ll learn:
– Prepare and serve 14 different types of coffees.
– Select and grind coffee beans.
– Extract and serve espresso coffee using commercial espresso machines.
– Monitor quality of espresso.
– Undertake milk texturing process.
– Clean espresso equipment.
– Practice in our simulated cafe environment, by serving our staff and students.
On completion of this course you will receive a Certificate of Achievement
Browse our timetable below.